- This event has passed.
Photographing Landscapes Class
August 15 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This two-day workshop is ideal for the photography lover of any skill level.
Landscape Weekend –From Start to Finish
This two-day workshop is ideal for the photography lover of any skill level. It consists of a full day of outdoor shooting on Day One, followed by 2.5 hours of shooting in the morning of Day Two, and ending with 3 hours of processing.
The workshop will introduce you to taking RAW photographs and the benefits it can offer to your photography.
• Composing your shot
• Reading the light
• Exposing your photograph
• Creating a dynamic photograph
• Processing a RAW image
The workshop is suitable for all existing photography skill levels.
• Age 13 and above (for younger ages, please get in touch to discuss)
• A camera, which can shoot in RAW
• A laptop with ability to connect to the internet (wireless is available at training room)
• Ability to walk on uneven ground and for distances of several miles
Lunch and Refreshments
Tea/coffee is provided when we are in the training room, but it can be useful to bring a flask or other drinks, particularly for Day 1. Please bring your own lunch and snacks for both days.
Place numbers are limited; therefore early booking is required.
For any questions about the Workshop or content, contact Gary at: email@example.com