Serviced MEETING ROOMS for 2-20 people
- Flexible & Scaleable spaces
- Fully Catered with optional Hot Lunch
- Break-out Room & Bar
- Residential Suites Available
- Keith Train Station – 5 minute walk
- Early Start / Late Finish on Request
Isla Bank House is an iconic building on the edge of the historic town of Keith in the Scottish Highlands. Built in the mid 1800s by the then mill owner the house plays an important part in the town’s history and in the memories of those who lived and worked in Keith.
Today beautifully refurbished ground floor rooms are available to hire for small to medium-sized meetings while on the first floor king-sized bedroom suites are also available for overnight stays.
For more information or to request a quote please click the enquiry button above and let us have an outline of your requirements.